Wulf's Pawprints

Stalking my voice.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

M...Must... u...pdate...

There is a reason for everything, and there is a reason for my silence.
The human brain has a tendency to invent tasks for itself when idle.
This is why when one sits in a psychiatric clic, waiting for one daily medication dosage check, one counts the ceiling tiles [twich, nervous eye tick, stabs a fly with a pencil tip].

Wulf has been on 6 weeks holidays with surfeit of idle time.
Thusly I have invented a task for myself that has swallowed my time with the efficency of a black hole. Lucky for me, my computer blew up.
I was about to call one of my friends to ask for a freebee CBT session when the universe intervened.

Another reason is that I have promised myself not to say any more bad things about the US. Since each of my posts brings me closer to a free stay in a re-education camp when the purges come. Its time to go easy on our friends in Washington.
It is not that the US has all of the sudden seen the error of their hegemonistic ways. I do not want to be corrupt by the dark seed of distaint and hatred. From now on, I am going to stick to good news or satire.

Speaking of which, this is my last creation. In my head for quite a while, but it was crying to get out, banging on my cranium from the inside with a sledgehamer, asking to get out.

A faux cover for a new video game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home