Wulf's Pawprints

Stalking my voice.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

TROJAN CHIXORZ

A roomy of a friend (Ebony) is an actor student. She was acting in the production of Eurpiedes:Trojan Women at the Festival Theater. Deciding I need a bit of kulduhre, I asked for a discount ticket. I went to see the show by my lonesome, an unusual even in itself as I much prefer to go see it with one of the smart women friends of mine. I was pleasantly surprised when the stalls ticket proved to be slap bang in the best seats of the theater.

As an aside, I was cogitating, "Why the hell do I like going to these things?", if by one hour into the show, I start checking my watch when the damned thing is going to finish. Like a true man, after an hour of hearing the girls whining I was like; "OH STFU ALREADY! GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE GIRL!!!". So, here is my analysis, yes I do like the shows and I also like the kulduhral people. So me thinks. I pay for the ticket, that in turn pays for the paycheck of the kulduhrals so I can speak to them at parties and shit. Fiendish plan, no?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok first, a summary of the play, according to Wulf.

"Euripedes:Trojan Women" - By Wulfius.

Some bloke and a chick whine for a while Dead chixors litter the ground, only they are not dead coz they all wake up and look around as if they were like "WTF was that crappy tunes?"

Chixorz Wah wah wah... our town is burned, our men haxored, woe is us.

Soldiers Our dicks are bigger, we rulz u biatches.

Chixorz (Bitch and moan for half an hour how tough they have it)

Old Chixor Boo hoo, I am not the queen anymore.

Soldiers Prance around the stage with the sticks looking tough.

Chixor with a kid This is the last Trojan male left, look at him, how sad.

Soldiers Hey, wait! We missed one! Throw the fucker off the tower!

Chixor with a kid Boo hoo, I am soo fscked off with you. My life suxorz so much.

Chixorz (Bitch and moan for 15 minutes how tough they have it)

Helen Hey hey, its not my fault, men think with their dix. I am like, n00b and innocent like. Chill everyone.

Chixorz Die biatch die! Greeks came and were rude like coz you are a slag!

Helen No, no, listen, its not like that. Im like you.

King No, no, you are a slag like the chixorz sez. We kill ya now.

Helen Wait, wait! I give good head!

King Ok, put her on the ship then.

Chixorz (Pissed) we'r gonna be slaves now, gawd that suxorz bigtime

Chixorz (look even more pissed)

Curtain.

Curtain rises.

All the chixorz and soldiers and King dance happy greek song throwing confetti.
Wulf is like: WTF? How come they are so happy! They were whining just then FFS!

I guess the play is so depressing (sorry, MOVING) otherwise they need a fscking hollywood happy ending at the end. Kek.

APPZ

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This little piccy is my industrial espionage shot. A chart of all the applications at my current contract (lots). Puts things into perspective. My old boss came from my current employer making a big ado how she was 'instrumental' looking after one of these tiny-itsy bits squares. From this perspective (looking after the performance of all of these), I am like. Yeah, big deal, have a cookie now and STFU.

INSRAELIS INVESTIGATE A SHOOTING OF A 13YO PALESTINIAN GIRL

It would be so easy to condemn this, instead, I will not comment at all, merely provide the transcript of the official recording of the communications from the trial. A trial by the way that ended with the charge of a 'misuse of a weapon'.

Source: THE AGE

6:48 The observation point identifies the girl.

Observation point: "It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward...a girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death."

Outpost gate guard: "They're charging at her right now."

6:52 Iman al-Hams is hit.

Observation post: "Receive, I think that one of the positions took her out."

Operations room: "What, she fell?"

Observation post: "She's not moving right now." The company commander hears, but doesn't stop.

Company commander: "I and another solder... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill... receive a situation report - we fired and killed her... I also confirmed the kill. Over."
NOTE: 'Confirming the kill' is the Israeli army slang for firing rounds into a hit target. The commander fired a full magazine into the 13 year old girl.
Hence the charge of 'weapon misuse'.

The incident is over. The company commander "clarifies" procedure

Company commander: "This is commander, anything that is mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over"

Oh yes, I see that the 'roadmap' to peace is going to solve ALL the problems between the Palestinians and Israelis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home