Wulf's Pawprints

Stalking my voice.

Monday, November 15, 2004

EYE CANDY

Welcome Ladies and Germs to a visual editon of Wulfs Pawprints.
In todays episode a mixture of photonic titilation to make you want look out onto the world from Wulfs eyeballs but since this privilidge is reserved for me until such time when I get 40/20 cybernetic implants or bequeith my eyeballs as transplants (whichever comes firsts), the eyeview of my camera must do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tonight I had gone to see Bette Middler perform. Pay careful attention, not Betty Midler, but her local (Australian) impersonator, Bette Middler.
I've seen the show with N. who is a great fan of the original and she had a lot of good things to say about the copy cat. Having noted that the copy cat had original classical opera training, I am betting that she was at least as good if not better singing the classics. Coincidentally, the performance was done as part of the Adelaide 'Feast' a Gay and Lesbian festival. At this point let me state that I went for the performance not to perform, though I must say, I felt a bit strange when some guys looked at me funny. With a voice one octave lower and looking very hetero I enjoyed the show to no end. Standing ovation, Bravo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, lunch with my old friend M. Poor M. has a dillema, she has two blokes, one who buys her expensive electonics and furniture and whom she does not love (as much), and one whom she loves but he does not love her back (as much). Bah, if it was me, I'd go with the electronics. Call me a cheap whore. On the wall of the caffee a picture that had caught my attention, an old bloke in a swiming suit, lot of character and very real.

Sunday, lunch with C. Gave me an interesting book to read (review to follow) and a self published SC-FI from her friend in Canada. It is likely that C. will read this (and having shared her very personal blogg with me, she may well do so) *waves*.
I am blessed with meeting people who stretch my worldview, C. is one of those people. Let's see how long I can last before C. puts me to the sword.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Going to lunch, I saw this strange vehicle. A Nissan Exa with a Japanese boot variant. The roof and the boot can be taken off, and the boot replaced with a larger module, thus turning a 'sporty' (using the word losely) car into a wagon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To conclude, this photo has arrived in my in-box a while ago, but its so emphatically manly that it deservers re-posting. I guess this is a reason why there are slightly more males born than females, to makeup for the natural attrition of the ones without the gene of consequence. There is only one more thing that this guy could be doing which is more st00pid, welding a gas tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home