Wulf's Pawprints

Stalking my voice.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

POWER

The topic for today seems to be power. NFI how this came into my head, but there must be some sort of confluence.

Lets start with this a $3000 power cable.
Pure copper, gold plated pins. For the person who has absolutely everything.
Only 250 ever made.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On the other hand, there is the power within.
This is perhaps more important. I do not mean the power that the mad men with the finger on the button of armageddon abuse like a potent drug. I talk about the power that glows within each and every one of us. The power that drives us forward, the power than makes us change the world for the better. I have received some very wise council from a very wise woman recently. This advice has made me look at the world in a new light. I can almost feel the switches within my brain rewiring. A good day in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home