Wulf's Pawprints

Stalking my voice.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

GLENS&JOs PARTY.

I was privilidged to be invited to my friends Glen and Jo's, engagement party. After a protracted romance, and I do mean protracted Glen has asked Jo, the love of his life to marry. This was the official party, in the Historian hotel in town. Open bar, baloons everywhere. Great company, close friends and people I have not seen for geological epochs. Great evening.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Glen&Jo, Sorry Jo, LOOK AT THE BIRDY NEXT TIME FFS!

Half way through, my phone battery died. Probably because of all the crappy videos I took of the merriment. Gotta buy a spare, especially since the battery for my phone is so tiny. I was only able to take a few photos of any reasonable quality.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sam, the life of the party, just one of the funky guests there. She's going to be a great standup comedianne :)

We got thrown out around 1AM after we drunk all the alcohol in the pub and some guests *COUGH*NARA*COUGH* started to suck helium out of baloons. Went to Zhivagos. A night club which was notable for Mal the Linux guru moonlighting on the door as a sekuritate guard. It was fun jumping the queue. The crowd was mostly spawnlets with a few eligable females but the music was absolutely attrocious. Some sort of canned fusion funk that was barely dancable. However the company was excellent, if rather pissed by this late in the night.
At some time around 4AM I have found myself in a bet with Glen and Kent that I will go mountain biking tomorrow. $50 and my honour was riding on it, so Sunday I called Kent around 2PM. He sounded like he was still in bed, cancelled.

GLEN YOU OWE ME $50 :)

I had a great time, Glen&Jo always throw great parties and this was no exception, especially given the occasion. May they live long in marital bliss.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home